MS Access data recovery program
Recovery Toolbox for Access (download) has been developed for the recovery of data and structures from corrupted Microsoft Access databases. The MS Access recovery tool is capable of repairing MDB and ACCDB database files.
Recovery Toolbox for Access can extract data and structures from damaged *.mdb/*.accdb files and help repair incorrect Microsoft Access data files (*.mdb, *,accdb):
- Recover corrupted tables
- Recover data from damaged tables
- Recover primary and foreign keys and indexes
- Recover indexes
- Recover Viewers (exclude Viewers from Forms and Reports)
- Recover Queries
- Recover deleted tables
- Recover deleted records into a separate tables
- Preview of recovered data, structures and scripts
- Support recovery of Unicode data
- Recovery Access database queries except the ones used in reports and forms
- Support recovering Access databases starting from 2003 version and higher (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 versions)
How to recover a corrupted Access database
How can you repair an Access database with many errors? Recovery Toolbox for Access helps fix incorrect databases in a few clicks. With MDB Repair Tool you can fix errors:
- Unrecognized Database Format 'FileName.mdb' (Error 3343)
- The database 'FileName.mdb' needs to be repaired or isn't a database file. (Error 2239)
- You or another user may have unexpectedly quit Microsoft Office Access while a Microsoft Office Access database was open. Do you want Microsoft Office Access to attempt to repair the database?
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object ' ObjectName'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. (Error 3011)
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'ObjectName' (Error 3112)
- Cannot open database 'FileName.mdb'. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. (Error 3049)
- You do not have the necessary permissions to use the 'FileName.mdb' object. Have your system administrator or the person who created the object establish the appropriate permissions for you. (Error 3033)
- Invalid field data type (Error 3259)
- Unexpected error 35012
- The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. (Error 3022)
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file.
- Visual Basic for Applications Project in This Database Is Corrupt.
- An "Invalid Page Fault..." error (not necessarily a corrupt database issue)
- You do not have the necessary permissions to open this object. Please contact your system administrator.
- [database.mdb] isn't an Index in this table. Look in the index collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close
- Operation failed - too many indexes - reduce the number and try again
- Failure to open/failure to show error
- Microsoft jet database engine could not find object MSysDB. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly. - 3011
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object MSysCompactError. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'databases'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object 'filename'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly.
- The Microsoft Jet Database Engine could not find object Msys*/databases. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name correctly and the path name correctly
- Record(s) can't be read, no read permissions on 'database.mdb' - 3112
- Could not find field “xxx" - 1017
- Invalid Bookmark - 3159
- This database is in an unrecognized format. The database may have been created with a later version of Microsoft Access than the one you are using. Upgrade your version of Microsoft Access to the current one, then open this database. - 3343
- You cannot carry out this action at the present time. - 2486
- Record is deleted.
- The database has been placed in a state by user 'xxx' on machine 'mmm' that prevents it from being opened or locked. - 3704
- The database has been placed in an unexpected state.
The Access file repair software does not recover:
- password protected files.
Requirements for the MDB Recovery tool:
- Windows 98 or above
- Microsoft Access 2003 or higher installed