MS Access data recovery program
Microsoft Access database recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for Access
Recovery Toolbox for Access repair tool for damaged MDB and ACCDB files
How to repair an Access database
The manual for the recovery of a corrupted Microsoft Access database from damaged *.mdb or *.accdb files:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for Access from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForAccessInstall.exe
- Select a source file to repair
- Preview the structure of the data and the data extracted from the damaged database file
- Select a file for saving the previously extracted data
- Press the Recover button
How to recover a corrupted Access database
Recovery Toolbox for Access has been developed for the recovery of data and structures from corrupted Microsoft Access databases. The MS Access recovery tool is capable of repairing MDB and ACCDB database files.
Recovery Toolbox for Access can extract data and structures from damaged *.mdb/*.accdb files and help repair incorrect Microsoft Access data files (*.mdb, *.accdb):
- Recover corrupted tables
- Recover data from damaged tables
- Recover primary and foreign keys and indexes
- Recover indexes
- Recover Viewers (exclude Viewers from Forms and Reports)
- Recover Queries
- Recover deleted tables
- Recover deleted records into a separate tables
- Preview of recovered data, structures and scripts
- Support recovery of Unicode data
- Recovery Access database queries except the ones used in reports and forms
- Support recovering Access databases starting from 2003 version and higher (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 versions)
- MDB Viewer Tool
- Identifies and displays damaged Microsoft Access databases
- Displays contents of corrupted Access tables
- Displays SQL scripts of queries and indexes from incorrect MDB files
The Access file repair software does not recover:
- password protected files.
How to see Microsoft Access deleted records
Recovery Toolbox for Access opens any DB version in Microsoft Access to access undelete records and objects. Besides this, there is a possibility to recover the whole database, in case it was somehow damaged. To do this task, when MS Access record is deleted, do the following:
- Download the program using the link: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForAccessInstall.exe
- Click on the downloaded file and deploy the software
- Use the shortcut of Recovery Toolbox for Access to access the application, it is on the desktop
- Choose the following mode Recover only deleted objects
- Click Recover for MS Access undo
If you need to undelete Access records and restore not only deleted objects, but the whole DB in Microsoft Access, choose another mode: Recover all objects.
The option of MS Access deleted restore works with any version of Access DB. Use it when Microsoft Access record is deleted to get back valuable data.
Free MDB File Viewer
- Viewing Access tables
- Viewing data inside Access tables
- Viewing the structure of a damaged Microsoft Access database
- Viewing Microsoft Access database objects, or rather review SQL scripts for creating objects inside the database
- Viewing SQL scripts for building internal and external indexes in the database
How to Open a Corrupted MDB File for Free
How to Recover a Microsoft Access Database After Corruption
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for Access.
- Select a damaged .mdb/.accdb file.
- Run an analysis of the damaged database.
- Review recovered data.
- Select a new file name to save the recovered data.
- Choose what data you want to save.
- Save data - available in the full version.
How to Fix an MDB File
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Microsoft Access 2003 or higher installed
Yes, Recovery Toolbox for Access allows you to recover deleted records and save them in separate tables.
Yes, Recovery Toolbox for Access allows you to recover deleted objects and data. You must select the appropriate option before saving the recovered data into a new database.
Please select a damaged Microsoft Access file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox Access:
Program will read and analyze a damaged file a several minutes. Later you can see:
- Tables (structure (as SQL script), indexes (as SQL script) and records)
- Queries (as SQL script)
- Relations (as SQL script)
Customer's reviews and ratings
I was looking for a program to restore Access on Windows 32-bit for a long time. The program restored all forms in the .MDB file, but in the "register" and "enter" forms, the password fields were replaced with a simple text field.
Fixing Access 2007 database with "Compact and Repair Database" command doesn't work any more. As it turned out, the file was just corrupted. After restoring my .ACCDB file, everything worked, the main thing is that the forms did not recover, but the database is in good condition. Thanks.
Its really work, because I can repair the selected database from the deleted Access file which one I recover from hard disk. And $27 for repair damaged MS Access 2010 accdb file cheaper than I would give it to IT specialist. Good job!
I had some dozens of corrupted .MDB files. I used Recovery Toolbox for Access, it restored them all for couple minutes. + Quite easy interface in comparison with other recovery tools for MS Access. - Tool is smart money, nothing in excess...
Wonderful tool. I didn't expect such tremendous result. Tables, queries and data was restored by Recovery Toolbox for Access.